Today we will review a Cuisinart product which is the Cuisinart Outdoor Electric Tabletop Grill CEG-980. When it comes to quality in kitchen appliances, Cuisinart is one of the most trusted out there. And it’s been around long enough for us to know just how great their products are. A lot of people love their products, especially when it comes to cooking. Today we are going to find out if the CEG-980 is as great as the rest of Cuisinart’s products, or if it’s just going to give you a mediocre performance.
Cuisinart Outdoor Electric Tabletop Grill CEG-980 at a Glance
Here are the features that the Cuisinart Outdoor Electric Tabletop Grill CEG-980 has:
- This unit is a portable electric grill with a 145-square-inch grilling area
- It also has foldout legs for your convenience.
- It is spacious enough to cook eight burgers, eight steaks, six to ten chicken breasts, or four pounds of fish all at the same time.
- It’s got porcelain-enameled grill grate and very powerful 1,500-watt, 5,120 BTU burners.
- It can plug into any standard electric outlet
- It has a stainless-steel heat reflector that is already built into the lid.
- Comes with a pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle.
- Weighs only 13 lbs.
- Measures 18.6” by 11.8” by 17.6”
We recommend the Cuisinart Outdoor Electric Tabletop Grill for all your grilling needs.
Cuisinart Outdoor Electric Tabletop Grill’s Main Highlights
The Cuisinart Outdoor Electric Tabletop Grill CEG-980 is compact—it can easily fit on balconies as well as small patios, and can also be placed in areas where propane or charcoal grills are not normally allowed. It heats up fast and can sear a stake according to your taste. With its folding legs you can store it almost anywhere. It’s UL approved for outdoor use, has a powerful 1,500-watt, 5,120 BTU burner, also includes a stainless-steel heat reflector (functions as an insulator for trapping heat inside the grill and also reduces cooking time by reflecting heat back into the top surface). This is so worth the money.