All About Food
October 3, 2017
A hearty and comforting dish that’s packed with nutritional goodness, it makes for the perfect family meal.
400g/14oz crushed tomatoes
4 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp dried oregano
50g/2oz ground almonds
11. Wash, peel, and boil potatoes until soft.
22. Mash potatoes with the majority of the butter, season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
33. Slice all vegetables thinly (about a quarter of an inch), toss in olive oil, season with salt and pepper, add in dried oregano and arrange in a deep baking dish. Top with crushed tomatoes.
44. Bake for about 20-25 minutes in a 180C/360F oven.
55. Take out of the oven and top with mashed potatoes.
66. Brush with the remainder of the butter and top with ground almonds.
77. Return to the oven set at 220C/430F until top develops a golden crust. (About 10-15 minutes)
See more recipes here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/
You May Also Like:
You must be logged in to post a comment.