Bulgogi-Spiced Tofu Wraps with Kimchi Slaw
November 28, 2018
This vegetarian wrap recipe is big on taste with it’s beautiful blend of spices that perfectly complement the tofu and vegetables. It’s really simple to make and so satisfying that it will keep your hunger wrapped up.
- Prep: 2 hrs
- Cook: 10 mins
- Yields: 6 wraps
1. Combine all ingredients for the tofu marinade in a bowl. Whisk until fully combined.
2. Cut tofu into 1 inch thick slices and allow to marinate for no less than 2 hours.
3. While marinating prepare the slaw. Whisk all ingredients for the dressing. Toss in all chopped vegetables. Cover and refrigerate.
4. Cook the tofu over a grill pre-heated to 240C/465F and cut into approximately 1”x3” strips.
5. Toss chopped tofu with the prepared slaw.
6. Serve with lettuce leaves for wrapping.
See more recipes here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/