Coconut Panna Cotta with Kiwi-Mint Coulis
November 28, 2018
This coconut panna cotta has a refreshing kiwi-mint coulis topping that lifts the overall flavour with a refreshing twist. It makes for the perfect spring/summer dessert or whenever you want a light sweet treat.
- Prep: 6 hrs
- Cook: 15 mins
- Yields: Serves 6
1. Combine all ingredients for the coulis in a blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate.
2. Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons hot water. Allow to bloom for about 3-5 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, combine coconut cream, maple syrup, and dissolved gelatin mixture. Set over low heat, stirring continuously until gelatin has fully dissolved.
4. Strain this mixture through a fine sieve.
5. Pour into serving ramekins and chill overnight to set.
6. Layer the coulis on top of the Panna Cotta.
See more recipes here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/