1. Combine all ingredients for the coulis in a blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate.
2. Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons hot water. Allow to bloom for about 3-5 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, combine coconut cream, maple syrup, and dissolved gelatin mixture. Set over low heat, stirring continuously until gelatin has fully dissolved.
4. Strain this mixture through a fine sieve.
5. Pour into serving ramekins and chill overnight to set.
6. Layer the coulis on top of the Panna Cotta.
Serving Size Serves 6