Coconut & Pineapple Sorbet
November 28, 2018
A sweet, scrumptious and truly delightful healthy dessert made from 3 ingredients that will finish off any meal perfectly. To say it refreshes the palette is an understatement. With such a simple method and the sublime result, this recipe is not one to miss out on!
- Prep: 8 hrs
- Yields: Serves 8
1. Peel, core, and chop pineapple into inch chunks.
2. Transfer to a blender, add in coconut cream, and honey.
3. Process until smooth.
4. Pour into a deep tray, cover and put in the freezer for 4 hours or until slushy but not totally frozen.
5. Take it out of the freezer, whisk, and return to the freezer for another 4 hours or until fully set.
6. Serve with additional fruit and mint leaves.
See more recipes here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/