November 28, 2018
This orange glazed pork chop recipe is a meat lover’s dream and is perfectly complemented by the French beans and olive tapenade part of the recipe. These beans actually cater for 6 people, so feel free to use them in a simple stir fry the day after.
For the Chops
1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Heat olive oil in pan.
3. Sear chops for 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. Add in balsamic vinegar and orange marmalade.
5. Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook for about 7 minutes.
For the French Beans & Olive Tapenade
1. Combine all ingredients for the tapenade in a food processor, and process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
3. Add in the french beans and boil for a minute.
4. Strain out and transfer to an ice water bath for about 2 minutes to stop the cooking process.
5. Just before serving, sauté the chopped shallots and french beans in a little olive oil.
6. Top off with the tapenade, give a quick stir, and take off the heat.
7. Serve while hot.
See more recipes here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/