Pan-Fried Snapper Fillet with Fresh Grape Salsa
November 28, 2018
A delectable recipe that makes for a wonderful lunch or dinner, it all depends when you’re in mood for a fish dish that’s packed with nutrition and flavour. If you’ve not tried snapper before, then you’re in for a real treat.
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Yields: Serves 6
1. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa in a bowl. Lightly macerating some of the grapes to release its juices. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Brush snapper fillets with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper on flesh side.
3. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Lay the fillets skin side down. Cook for approximately three minutes.
4. Flip with a metal spatula and cook for another three minutes. Continue cooking if fillets won’t release easily from the pan.
5. Arrange onto a serving platter and top with the prepared grape salsa.
See more recipes here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/