Pesto Risoni with Mango-Curry Shrimps
November 28, 2018
If you want a scrumptious meal that’s ready in 10 minutes which is not only mouth-wateringly delicious, but that’s also nutrient rich and balanced, then this pesto risoni with mango-curry shrimps is the recipe for you!
- Cook: 10 mins
- Yields: Serves 2
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Combine shrimp, olive oil, curry powder, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Cook risoni for 8 minutes or until al dente.
4. While pasta is boiling, prepare the pesto. Combine cilantro, garlic, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
5. Cook the shrimp. In a lightly oiled pan, add the shrimps together with the marinade. Cook for two minutes on one side. Flip the shrimps and add in the mangos. Cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Drain the risoni and toss in a bowl with the cilantro pesto.
7. Transfer risoni to a serving plate and top with the shrimps and mangos.
See more recipes here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/