November 28, 2018
When you’re short on time and you’re in need of something nutritious, then this 15 minute vegan mapo tofu will certainly satisfy your taste buds. This is an authentic Sichuan style mapo tofu which is both spicy and aromatic.
1. Mix vegetable stock, cornstarch, soy sauce, and honey in a bowl.
2. Heat peanut oil in a wok.
3. Add in ginger, garlic, mushrooms, Sichuan peppercorns, fermented black beans, and white part of the leeks to the wok. Sautee until aromatic. About a minute.
4. Add in chili bean paste and soy sauce mixture.
5. Stir until thick then add tofu. Heat for a minute.
6. Transfer to a serving dish then drizzle chili oil and sesame oil.
7. Top with chopped peanuts.
See more recipes here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/