Adding different garlic sauce recipe to your dinner rotation is an easy way to inject garlic into your diet.
Learning about garlic sauce recipe that works with different dishes or appetizers can make your body healthier while not becoming sick of certain foods, since garlic is a healthy substance that combats many different infections, fungi and bacteria.
Learning how to make garlic sauce is better than buying store brand sauces for several reasons.
The reasons are:
- Knowledge of all ingredients – When you’re following your own sauce recipe, you know all the ingredients going into the dish. You can be more aware of the healthy ingredients and unhealthy ingredients. You are also going to have less preservatives and food coloring in your own recipe.
- Adjusting the recipe to your needs – You have much more flexibility with the recipe when you’re making your own sauce. You can substitute different ingredients based on the taste of the sauce. You can also swap out different ingredients for healthier alternatives
- Selecting what type of garlic – You can determine which type of garlic you will use, whether it’s a certain kind of garlic clove, a garlic powder, a garlic oil or a garlic capsule.
- It’s typically cheaper – Learning how to make garlic sauce on your own is usually going to be cheaper than buying stuff from the store.
One of the best things about learning a garlic sauce recipe is, garlic is very flexible, and it can be added to many different dishes. You have the option to add garlic to many different meats or pastas for a successful meal.
Here are some of the foods that go well in a garlic sauce recipe:
- Pasta – Garlic sauces work perfect with pasta, and you can add garlic to a white sauce or a tomato sauce. These sauces are very easy to make and can be made in large quantities and saved for multiple occasions.
- Soups – There are many different types of soups that include garlic. Similarly to the pasta dishes, the soups can incorporate many different foods and be enjoyed on more than one occasion.
- Chicken – Chicken can both be added to the pastas or soups, or there are special garlic sauce recipes that can be added to the chicken by itself.
- Appetizers – Garlic is common in a lot of appetizers. Learning a garlic sauce recipe that is an appetizer is a great way to kick off the night!
- Ethnic foods – Because the garlic plant is common in many different cultures, garlic is incorporated in many ethnic foods. Learning different Mediterranean or European garlic sauce recipes could be a fun way to change up dinner.
Nothing can beat the homemade Delicious Garlic Sauce Recipe. I would like to offer you some tasty proven recipes:
Garlic Sauce with Herbs
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic
- herbs to taste (I always add basil, dill, parsley)
- Salt to taste
Add sour cream and mayonnaise to a bowl and whisk well. Add pressed through the press garlic and chopped herbs. Mix well. Sauce is ready!
Sometimes I cook this sauce with tomato paste. Garlic tomato sauce with hints is perfectly compatible with chicken, pork, veal and beef. To the above proportions add only two tablespoons of tomato paste.
Garlic Sauce with walnuts
- 100g of walnuts
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml of olive
- 1 / 4 teaspoon salt
Crush walnuts in a mortar with garlic and salt. Transfer it to a dish and start adding oil first drop by drop, and then slowly pour it in.Wisk it until sauce became thick. You can even spread it on bread.Very delicious!