All About Food
September 2, 2017
These healthy and delicious chicken nuggets make the perfect nutritious dinner. It’s such an easy recipe to make and these baked goodies make a great healthy alternative to fried chicken nuggets.
They would taste great served as a delicious starter or you could serve with them with sweet potato or courgette fries and serve as a main.
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
55g/2oz buckwheat flour
2 tbsp. water
11. Cook the quinoa in a pan of boiling water (according to the pack instructions).
22. Preheat oven to 210C/410F.
33. Add the flour to a bowl, then add the egg and water to a separate bowl and whisk. Place the cooked quinoa in another bowl.
44. Coat each chicken piece in the flour, then the eggs, then the quinoa and finally place on a baking tray.
55. Bake for 20 minutes (until golden) and serve!
See more recipes here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/
You May Also Like:
You must be logged in to post a comment.