Quick Chicken Souvlakis with Roasted Pepper Hummus
November 28, 2018
When you’re looking for a simple, speedy and deliciously flavoursome dish, this recipe is the perfect solution. Chicken souvlakis are gorgeous Greek kebabs and these are made with chicken and a roasted pepper hummus. It’s a no-fuss chicken dish served with warm wheat tortillas that takes just 10 minutes from start to finish.
- Cook: 10 mins
- Yields: Serves 10
1. Cut chicken thigh fillets into cubes.
2. In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Add in chicken and toss thoroughly.
3. Thread chicken into skewers and cook in a grill pan on high heat for 4 minutes per side.
4. While chicken is cooking, prepare hummus. Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
5. Serve with warm wheat tortillas.
See more recipes here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/