October 3, 2017
This is a fantastically flavoursome vegan-friendly thai green curry, which really pleases the palate. This dish serves 10 which makes it ideal for serving to friends and family. It’s actually that good you could eat it all yourself, over a few days of course.
11. Cut firm tofu into inch-sized cubes and pan-fry until golden brown. Set aside.
22. Slice shallots into thin rings. Season with salt and cayenne pepper.
33. Lightly dust with cornstarch and fry until crispy. Set aside.
44. Combine all ingredients for the curry paste in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
55. Heat about a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a pan and roast the curry paste, stirring constantly, until aromatic.
66. Add in vegetable stock into the pan to deglaze.
77. Add in coconut cream and eggplant. Cook until the eggplant is tender.
88. Add in tofu and heat for about a minute.
99. Season to taste with salt or fish sauce.
1010. Serve topped with fresh basil leaves, fried shallots, and red thai chilis.
See more recipes here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/